Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2006, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 19 Dec 2006 14:12:59 -0800
From:         Jeffrey Schwaia <jeff@VANAGONPARTS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Leaking Vanagon fuel pump case?
Comments: To: roger sisler <rogersisler2000@YAHOO.COM>

Yep. Not too uncommon. I've probably seen at least a dozen over the past 10 years or so. Of course, I see way more Vanagons than 99.9% of the Vanagon population... ;-)

Cheers,

Jeff www.vanagonparts.com

Hello, anyone ever heard of a leaking Vanagon ,Bosh fuel pump? I mean leaking at the connector section.Not from a filter. I searched the archives from May 2000. I found 422 mentions of fuel pumps.Most were for noisy pumps. non for leaking cases.There is an o-ring that seals the end up. Never seen one leak, myself.Roger