Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 24 Dec 2006 07:59:55 -0600
From:         Marion Lyle Lathem <skylink@MFIRE.COM>
Subject:      Re: Come out of the closet, all
Comments: To: Benny boy <huotb@VIDEOTRON.CA>

I live in Texas, and place sit a fellow's property. I weld, and at times run his tractors, backhoe. I'm disabled, and have as a hobby a pain relief generator hobby, which I have sold all over the world. My latest generator is actually producing radiation in the amount of 1.25 r/hr. I am trying to figure out what I have..still yet. As for hobbies, I love to sew.. I had to build pillow cases for my pain relief pillows, had to buy a sewing machine. I found out I never really had a real hobby I enjoyed before. I purchased an old 50 year old Union Special commercial sewing machine which I use all time. I thoroughly enjoy sewing. So I guess this fits in with the artsy.. thing. Lyle 1985 Vanagon GL Quinlan, TX ----- Original Message ----- From: "Benny boy" <huotb@VIDEOTRON.CA> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2006 7:34 AM Subject: Re: Come out of the closet, all