Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 25 Dec 2006 13:24:48 -0500
From:         Stephen Steele <steeles@HORIZONVIEW.NET>
Subject:      Re: Come out of the closet, all

I have always held to the tenets of Persig's persuasive arguments. The intrinsic value of an engine (whether in a motorcycle or a VW) is in its utility and form; and when applied to its intended use comes artistry and beauty. The quandary for me is what is the true duality of the vanagon world? In the end the answer, for me, must be to address the twin horns of... To modify or keep it original? Happy Christmas. Stephen Chillicothe OH ...Oh, boy, Oh boy... I got Tom Waits' "Orphans" from Santa!