Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 25 Dec 2006 22:28:05 -0800
From:         Mark Drillock <drillock@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: shur power 1315 wiring question
Comments: To: Dave Vickery <davevickery@HOTMAIL.COM>

You are third person I know of who did the same thing when they installed a 1314/5. A friend did it wrong a few weeks ago and asked me for help. Perhaps SurePower should have more prominently emphasized the requirement for the ground wire in all cases. Some people somehow seem to decide that the ground is only for use when one of the other 2 external connection options are used even though that is not what the instructions say.

Mark