Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 27 Dec 2006 23:03:41 -0500
From:         Jonce Fancher <streetbugs@WHISPLLC.COM>
Subject:      Re: Wheel spacing Question II
Comments: To: Dave Vickery <davevickery@hotmail.com>

Hi dave and TJ Im still sorta lost but this is my application with the 62 ET rims 16x8 Possible to install on my 71 Bus that is lowered or 56 single cab that is Very lowered with disc brakes and 5x112 bolt pattern adapted to 5x205 right now but. what I need to know I guess is; stock rim is 14x6 et30 correct? Is there a web site or somthing to make sense of all this with pictures for the brain dead. I can under stand most anything but rims and offsets ive NEVER understood. I need pictures or Diagrams to figure it out. Thanks Jonce