Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 5 Jan 2007 16:44:51 -0800
From:         Nathaniel Poole <npoole@TELUS.NET>
Subject:      Re: Roadside Troubles while on Vacationing

They might last longer, but then you would have to buy more parts. Maybe it's good they often go with a colossal bang and splash, saves the old bank account.

Freedom's just another word for having an aircooled van, And a van's not worth nothin' honey but it's aircooled, And feeling good was easy, Lord, with that aircooled sound, Driving one was good enough for me, Good enough for me and my main squeeze.

Sung to the tune of Me and Bobby McGee :)

Nathaniel