Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 11 Jan 2007 10:33:26 -0900
From:         Mark Tuovinen <mst@AK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Great Wiper Blades
Comments: To: joel walker <jwalker17@EARTHLINK.NET>

You can put a 20 inch blade on the drivers side. Someone mentioned this a while back and I find that it works well especially since my passenger side blade is off right now. thankfully it is winter and I do not need wipers much now. I foolishly went to readjust the arm position on my wipers last month and the passenger side stud broke while loosening the nut. Just one more reason to tear my dash out soon.:>)

Mark in AK

----- Original Message ----- From: joel walker <jwalker17@EARTHLINK.NET> Date: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 12:05 pm Subject: Re: Great Wiper Blades To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM