Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 8 Jan 2007 14:53:18 -0800
From:         Steven Johnson <sjohnso2000@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: iPods in Vanagons

Yeah, I've seen those on the internet and can't see in advantage over a regular deck connected through a sound card. Especially for book tapes it just doesn't justify the cost. In the FAQs it says that the analog still has to be at the speed of the cassette player. I can get that on my own deck which would require playing a whole book or album through to get it "digitized". PITA.... So I'll just keep playing the cassettes on my Heidelberg (sp?) player. It's the least amount of hassle. And it's free...

Cheers!