Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:01:11 -0800
From:         neil <musomuso@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: age of listees?
Comments: To: John Rodgers <inua@charter.net>

On 1/16/07, John Rodgers <inua@charter.net> wrote: > neil wrote: > > > > I also look forward to some kind of amazing new titanium (or other) > > knees, hips > They got it. > > New prosthetics use titanium stumps and mounts. .....

> Because of it , they are doing some amazing things for those wonderful > guys and gals coming back from Iraq with missing limbs.

Great to hear of the progress with prosthetics. In joking around about my potential needs down the road, I picked a material that sounded good on paper. Didn't know they were using it.

> > > and a new brain, though brain should not make me smell > > toast all the time.....right now I hear voices AND smell toast, but > > could live with just the voices..... ---- ;^) > > > No toast for me, but if at night I turn my head at just the right angle > on my pillow, I can go to sleep listening to the radio --- through my > teeth! <g> I still have them, but they have been drilled, filled, > capped and crowned with enough metal to build a mini-cooper.

And radio through teeth at night??

Gilligan's Island was factually correct? --- ;^)