Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 17 Jan 2007 14:23:59 -0800
From:         dylan friedman <insyncro@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Mouse stuff (not so funny)
Comments: To: Maggie Dew <wildebus@GMAIL.COM>

I have had really good success with spraying a mixture of lavender oil and distilled water through the heating ducts to a. deal with the smell, b. drive them out if still around and c. loosen up the matter to be removed. My Mom is an herbalist and says fleas, ticks and most roddents don't like the smell of lavender. Works for me. dylan ----- Original Message ---- From: Maggie Dew <wildebus@GMAIL.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 4:16:37 PM Subject: Mouse stuff (not so funny) Yes, hantavirus becomes airborne and can be inhaled when mouse urine dries out and mixes with dust and other particles.. I was living on the Navajo rez when it struck in the 90s and a few of the locals attributed it to supernatural phenomena (witchcraft, specifically). Maggie Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 12:16:56 -0800 From: neil <musomuso@GMAIL.COM> Subject: Re: Mouse stuff in dash (funny) Hey. Not trying to be a "downer" on this thread, but I have heard that mouse droppings/urine can contain some nasty stuff. i.e. air borne bits of this might not be good for us. ____________________________________________________________________________________ Any questions? Get answers on any topic at www.Answers.yahoo.com. Try it now.