Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 18 Jan 2007 14:19:56 -0500
From:         Geza Polony <gezapolony@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: Moral qestion--Now diagnostics

I have changed out the idle stabiliser unit with no effect. The injector spray patterns are a little beyond what I think I can do in the street in front of my house, what with the environmentally-correct neighbors casting their glances in my direction and talking amongst themselves about the obsessed guy always trying to tune up his d**m Vanagon.

What would running a tank of premium tell you about the engine? Carbon buildup in the heads? I did run two tanks of 89, just to see, but there was no apparent effect.