Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 18 Jan 2007 22:06:50 -0800
From:         Keith Ovregaard <kovregaard@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Gauging propane level

Exactly what I did after waking up one fine morning in the Eastern Sierra's without any propane to make coffee. AND I MUST HAVE MY COFFEEEEEEE!!!!! We packed up and I drove us two grouchy campers to the nearest cafe in Lone Pine. Good news is that it was less than 2 miles away. Ever since then, I have packed a 1 burner portable stove and a bottle of propane for backup. Later, I added a camp light and another bottle of propane so I could cook outside and have some light.

Keith O