Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 19 Jan 2007 22:34:22 -0500
From:         craig cowan <phishman068@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon Themed Mix Tape
Comments: To: Jim Stout <jstout@perryjudds.com>

The Phish song in question was never "The Wedge". I had sudgested "Contact" and Brian Honan had sudgested "Cars Trucks Busses". Those songs are epic driving/Vanagon tunes and i highly encourage their use! Aside from that, your selection looks amazing! I can provide either of those songs for said mixtape.

-Craig '85GL Phishphan

On 1/19/07, Jim Stout <jstout@perryjudds.com> wrote: > About a month ago I started a thread about which songs to include on a Vanagon themed mix tape. > Thanks to everyone for your great suggestions. > There were a few things that I was unable to find such as audio of a Vanagon commercial or a copy of the song Vanagon by Joe Marty. > After a period of in depth searching and listening, here is what I came up with: > 1. Magic Bus - The Who > 2. Hell in A Bucket - Grateful Dead > 3. Scarlet Begonias - Sublime > 4. Back Udda Bus - G. Love & Special Sauce > 5. Brick House - The Commodores > 6. Double Dutch Bus - The Gap Band > 7. Catch The Bus - Mingo Fishtrap > 8. Little Blue Volkswagen - Les McCann & Joja Wendt > 9. Go VW, Go! - Johnny Cymbal > 10. Ariel - Dan Friedman > 11. VW Bus - The Newbees > 12. Little Red Microbus - The Ditty Twisters > 13. Alive & Awake - Arms of Kismet > 14. Camping - Evan Olson > 15. Super Collider - Fountains of Wayne > 16. The Wedge - Phish > 17. Blazeabeago - Keller Williams > 18. Camper Made For Two - Jerry Peterson > 19. Getaway Van - Current Swell > 20. Vanagon - mica strong >