Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 25 Jan 2007 07:10:19 -0500
From:         Dennis Haynes <dhaynes@OPTONLINE.NET>
Subject:      Re: Head sealants??
Comments: To: Zoltan <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>

Hylomar!

Dennis

Using "Right Stuff" is the best so far I found for the head gasket and some O rings, etc. Now, for the fire ring, there must be something else. Zoltan ----- Original Message ----- From: "-------------------------" <vw4x4@VERIZON.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 8:19 PM Subject: Re: Head sealants??