Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 26 Jan 2007 17:06:38 -0500
From:         Jeff Lincoln <magikvw@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Boston Bob @ Bostig Engineering Video - Proper installation
              of the WBX Flywheel

Wow. That was great! I haven't watched the entire video yet but I really appreciate that.

On 1/26/07, Jim Akiba <syncrolist@bostig.com> wrote: > > Oh also the video is about 70MB > > -----Original Message----- > From: Jim Akiba [mailto:syncrolist@BOSTIG.COM] > Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 3:45 PM > To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM > Subject: Boston Bob @ Bostig Engineering Video - Proper installation of > the > WBX Flywheel > > Hi Guys, > > We recently sold a used takeout to a customer in CT, and needed to put a > flywheel back on(usually they just come off and get machined for our use). > Boston Bob does all the resurfacing of flywheels for us, and was giving us > some tips on the proper way to install boxer flywheels, we all decided it > would be a great idea to videotape it and make it available to everyone as > well. Maybe it can save some potential headaches, and folks have enough > bandwidth these days for decent video. > > So here is the first video of many more to come: > > > http://www.bostig.com/files/bostonbob&bostig-proper_wbxflywheel_install.wmv > > |Feedback| would be greatly appreciated, you'll notice "Feedback" is in > pipes, which means that negative Feedback is still positive. > > Happy Friday! > > the Bostig Guys >

-- Thanks,

Jeff 90' Carat (It's Blue, It's Beautiful, It needs a lot of work) 86' (Soon to be donating organs to the 90') 85' GL (sidelined but to be resurrected in the near future)