Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 28 Jan 2007 09:35:20 -0800
From:         Mike Miller <mwmiller@CWNET.COM>
Subject:      Re: bURNINGvAN whys and wherefores
Comments: To: Joy Hecht <hecht.joy@gmail.com>

OK I've got the pictures. Now all I have to do is have someone email a site and really detailed instructions how to use it. On the order of, turn on computer, breath, get on internet, breath...

I suppose that scamp Matilda pulled a fast one [literally] on you! She apparently was zooming around the beach and the parking lot, jumped over the fire, etc. Scandalous. You must have a word with her.

Mike