Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 22 Jan 2007 18:16:13 -0500
From:         Roger Sisler <rogersisler2000@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Families - what do they know?

I dont know anybody who likes Vanagons.They must be right.I mean, if only men like this thing,what is the point? Why dont more women like vanagons? This list is strange,but I like it.

Both my almost grown kids wont say anything positive about a Vanagon.Why should they? This beast sucked my bank account dry, and wants more.I think their friends are embarrassed at what their dad drives.I think I am supposed to drive a Lexus or something.I dont care what their mother thinks.

My son likes using the wire wheel to clean parts. He says it is addictive.I agree.I think he only wants the money I pay him.

My 84 year old dad only tolerates it.I know his real opinion.He gives it to me every time I tell him it broke again.

One neighober liked it, at a distance, but I think he died.

Once in awhile I see another Vanagon and owner. They say how much the Vanagon cost to keep.That is all.I tell them to got to the list.

It could be worse.I could have two of them.

Im not sure if I am an appendage of my Vanagon, or if the Vanagon is an appendage of me.

I think the only way out is to walk away from it.Got to let it go at a loss.Never going to reach that pie in the sky of a Vanagon that I dream of.This is an old, and complex machine.What will I do with all my Vanagon parts?

Fixing chain saws is more rewarding.