Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2007, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 30 Jan 2007 21:34:33 +0000
From:         Dennis Haynes <dhaynes@OPTONLINE.NET>
Subject:      Re: Rant--LVC-Fox for sale
Comments: To: Aaron Pearson <aarondpearson@HOTMAIL.COM>

How about a Fox? I have a 1988 Fox with only 41,000 miles. Yes, 41,000. I bought it in 2004 with 14,470. Get 30 mpg, town and highway. New timing belt, water pump. 14 X 6 inch alloy wheels with 195/60HR 14 Goodyear tires. Performance aluminized exhaust!! Was garaged before I bought it. Paint is badly faded. Of course Mobil 1 oil in engine and gear box.

I bought a Mercedes 560 SEL last year. Due to some health issues I favor the automatic in the mornings so I have been using the Benz and the Fox has been sitting.

Let me know if interested.

Dennis Long Island NY.

----- Original Message ----- From: Aaron Pearson

Date: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 3:39 pm Subject: Re: Rant--LVC To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM