Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2007, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 31 Jan 2007 09:33:01 -0600
From:         Jim Felder <felder@KNOLOGY.NET>
Subject:      Re: Abuse by a member

Since there are probably multiple Sams on this list of 905 (don't leave us and make us 904, Lyle), I'm sure the Sam(s) who are not involved would like a chance to clear their name(s) before this goes any further. It seems pretty out of character for the Sam(s) I know. It would have been a better approach if a name hadn't been mentioned just yet, IMHO.

Jim