Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2007, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 29 Jan 2007 11:04:30 -0800
From:         Zoltan <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      Re: Goodbye to Chuck Hill
Comments: To: bpremack@MN.RR.COM

Goodbye Chuck. Many thanks for your great help. We were honored to be on the same list with you. I hope, we can carry on the same in the same spirit, for the same reasons. Your efforts are embedded in our vans, your teachings in our minds. We grew richer by your kindness and happy enthusiasm. Your life was not wasted here. We all got a little bit of you. Zoltan ----- Original Message ----- From: "Budd Premack" <bpremack@MN.RR.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 10:08 AM Subject: Goodbye to Chuck Hill