Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 3 Feb 2007 19:08:17 -0500
From:         Ben <huotb@VIDEOTRON.CA>
Subject:      Re: Friday Curiosity (after spellcheck)
Comments: To: Maggie Dew <wildebus@gmail.com>

Simply beautiful! thanks Maggie (and the others). I think that this south-west corner of USA is a trip by itself, i have seen the Grand Canyon 3 years ago but it was March, and no one told me it was still cold as hell up there (camping in the snow at Flagstaff)! me "no go" south to see more snow... i have enough up here. Only the south ring was open, still!!! it's one of the most beautiful place i have seen... but my old 73 didn't like it at all, at 0 compression on 3 cylinder, that day was a disaster!!! http://www.benplace.com/baja_page8.htm

I guess Spring time or fall would be perfect, i hate cold, but i hate high heat also!

I wanna die when it's over 95F, well, the problem with Montreal / Toronto is the combination of high humidity (Great Lakes-St-Laurent river), so in summer time, 95 feel like 115F.

I still plan a stop to AZ, NM, TX wile in Mexico next winter.... Thanks for sharing those nice stories/pictures wile up here it's freezing, grey... and i'm sanding my van on a Saturday night :-(

L. Chasse how me one, one day :-)

Ben