Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 4 Feb 2007 14:22:58 -0500
From:         Dennis Haynes <dhaynes@OPTONLINE.NET>
Subject:      Re: VANAGON INSURANCE
Comments: To: Bob Stevens <mtbiker62@HOTMAIL.COM>

Classis auto or collector car insurance is an easy way to get stated value policies, for vehicles not in normal operation. They are generally restrictive as to how far, how, often, and even where you are allowed to drive. Read the policies carefully and do not rely on what an agent tells you. Also, for campers or vehicles used for camping, consider the liability when you are at a site. If someone gets injured while on your site, you may also be responsible. True RV polices usually have this coverage. You also want to consider personal effects. Clothing, tools, Laptops, etc.

Dennis