Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 4 Feb 2007 17:55:03 -0500
From:         Mike Collum <collum@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: *AHOY all you BeAUti-FUllllL VOLKS!
Comments: To: louizec@MYCINGULAR.BLACKBERRY.NET

It's good you're going to be about again! BTW, approximately where will you be located during the next few months? I'd love to hear the yacht story.

Mike Houlton, Maine

"Louize Christensen wrote: > Hello to all yer fine selves from LAND! > > Have missed you all this past couple of years! Looks like I might be stateside for at least 6 months. Been living full time in the WESTY since getting off the last yacht (from hell--but that is a story for a 6-pk around the fire at the next campout! Nothing like drifting at night at sea one mile from a reef with no engines, no generator, fuel or power except 24v on a mega-million dollar superyacht! ) But I digress.... > > First and foremost I woul like to publicly send out a million thanks to Larry Chase, Frank Condelli, Karl B, and George Jannini for their time, consideration and guru-wise council as I called them numerous times from the side of the road somewhere looking for advice (and a sympathetic ear). You Gentlemen helped me more than you could possibly know. It's tough to be 350 miles from nowhere and not know what to do. Larry, Frank, George and Karl sent me numerous emails and spoke at great length to me over the phone on a number of occasions when my Westy made me despair. It is an incredible feeling to have such knowlegeable folks in my support group! A million thanks, Guys! > > Cheerio, > From LouiZe > In the "Rolling Circus Revue" - 91 Westy > Sent via BlackBerry from Cingular Wireless