Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 5 Feb 2007 20:31:39 -0500
From:         Dennis Haynes <dhaynes@OPTONLINE.NET>
Subject:      Re: Oil Pressure Light and Alarm after oil change
Comments: To: louizec@MYCINGULAR.BLACKBERRY.NET

Oil level will not matter for an engine that is not used. For 7 weeks, the Stabil is not needed. I would consider disconnecting the battery or batteries to avoid any drain. If you just replace the filter, the oil level will drop as the new filter fills and you should be all set. Then you can blame the buzzer on the choice of filter, not the level as some folks do.

Dennis