Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 7 Feb 2007 14:02:52 -0400
From:         Doug Fitz-Randolph <fitzr@SUSCOM-MAINE.NET>
Subject:      Re: Sliding door popping open
Comments: To: Alistair Bell <albell@uvic.ca>

I looked in the Bentley this fall and didn't pick up on that. There are pages and pages talking about wedges and spacers and after skimming through it I decided if I messed with it I would likely do more harm than good. I will re-review it when I am in the same place as my Bentley, though.

Thanks, Doug