Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 1 Feb 2007 06:25:53 -0500
From:         Mike <mbucchino@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: Fwd: attaching the delux dash console
Comments: To: Mike Collum <collum@VERIZON.NET>

In the name of safety, attach it securely; by mechanical means, not just glued on! Imagine this object in a collision, breaking loose from its meager mountings and doing damage to the occupants of the vehicle...........

my $.02

Mike B.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Collum" <collum@VERIZON.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 8:56 PM Subject: Re: Fwd: attaching the delux dash console