Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 9 Feb 2007 06:21:27 -0800
From:         Tom Forhan <fourwdvw@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Weird cutting out still happening... mechanical switch?
Comments: To: Jim Felder <felder@KNOLOGY.NET>

Are you sure the O2 sensor is good? This really sounds like my syncro's beaviour with a bad sensor. Essentially the sensor is cut out of the circuit during warmup, so it runs fine on startup, but then bad things happen once the computer gets out of the startup mode.

Just a thought...

Tom F.

____________________________________________________________________________________ Any questions? Get answers on any topic at www.Answers.yahoo.com. Try it now.