Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 9 Feb 2007 11:32:05 -0800
From:         Zeitgeist <gruengeist@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Member's poll

I was conceived in the back of a '54 Ford.

My eldest daughter was probably conceived in the back of my old '67 Bus.

As a teenager, I had many "encounters" in the back of a '72 VW Fastback.

On 2/9/07, Nathaniel Poole <myth.wright@gmail.com> wrote: > > I've been musing on the mythology of VW buses (which includes T3s), > and of course part of this is the "love nest" idea, which probably one > of the reasons they were so counter-culture way back when. > > Along this note, I have a question to listmembers: > > How many of you had your first "experience" in the back of a VW bus? > > How many of you, when you were fumbling, terrified, pimply-faced > teens, lost your miadenhead in a VW? I suppose if you were 36 when it > happened you can pipe up too. > > Lastly, for the parents out there, how many of you conceived in a VW. > > Let's find out if the sinmobile rep of VW is really anything more than > myth. > >