Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:41:58 -0600
From:         Chuck Mathis <cmathis@HOUSTON.RR.COM>
Subject:      Re: WTB: Need ECU for 85
Comments: To: fjazzbass@GMAIL.COM

Dave,

I have a Bosch ECU equipped with a Digitool that I just removed from my '85 in the process of a Subaru conversion. I can ship the ECU right out but it will be a few days before I can pull the Digitool cable and readout since I have that mounted up front and the EJ22 is sitting smack in the middle of the floor. Check the archives or drop me an email about the Digitool of you have any questions.

$125 for the whole thing and I'll cover shipping or make an offer.

For the List:

The 1.9L and miscellaneous bits will be removed this weekend. Roughly 100k miles. Last compression test I did roughly a year ago was 155, 155, 148, 155. Crankcase vent tower needs new o-ring other than that no oil or coolant leaks. Does not burn oil. Recent waterpump and thermostat, adjustable voltage regulator in Advance rebuilt alternator (also have Bosch spare) and rebuilt AFM roughly 3 years old (have original as well). Would prefer local pickup (who wouldn't) in Houston but with patience and money will ship.

I have four 14" steel wheels w/tires (one MXT, two Yokohama 356s (worn out) and one Goodyear Wrangler (wrong load rating) - I might use the MXT if I had to but it is 8 years old or more). Pick up or yours for shipping.

Four Vanagon disk style hubcaps in fair condition - well two good, one fair and one rough. Reasonable offers.

Chuck

Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 14:50:28 -0500 From: David Bohannan <fjazzbass@GMAIL.COM> Subject: WTB: Need ECU for 85

Anyone have a spare known good ECU for a 1985 w/1.9?

My spare/primary for Goldy has gone MIA (long story)...

Help!

Dave 85 GL Baby Bus 85 Goldy

-- Dave - KC9FYM http://fjazzbass.blogspot.com