Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 12 Feb 2007 18:56:11 -0800
From:         BenT Syncro <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Busted in the Bay (WestBay Village)
Comments: To: Nathaniel Poole <myth.wright@gmail.com>

On 2/12/07, Nathaniel Poole <myth.wright@gmail.com> wrote: > > Any vanagonauts in Victoria BC? Went to start Marty a few minutes ago > to get some needed supplies from Crappy Tire and no go. Lots of gas. > Doesn't take long to figger out that the two-day-old brand new coil I > just put in there is #$%^&* is toast. +12v to the coil, but when I > ground the - end no spark. So much for Bosch :( > I was going to bring the old one just in case, but hell, you put in > new parts so you dont have to drag along a truck load of spare parts. > Damn and blast. > > Help? > > > Nathaniel

You might think it's Myth but Wright now, there is probably a Poole is your combustion chamber waiting to be ignited. It's Nat your day. Just kidding. If you were closer to No. California, I'd come a running with my ugly half van/half pick-up truck contraption to let you use my phone to call AAA.

If you weren't such a noob, you'd know these wonderful conveyances require a trailer full of spares when driving far away from the normal pipeline. That's why I drive my Doka. Throw all the parts you need in the cargo bed.

OK, I'll stop now.

Cheers,

BenT