Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 13 Feb 2007 18:01:21 -0800
From:         aatransaxle <daryl@AATRANSAXLE.COM>
Subject:      Re: Bad juju?
Comments: To: Geza Polony <gezapolony@SBCGLOBAL.NET>

I have, for years, used a plastic gatorade bottle with an inch of fluid in the bottom and a small hose sized to fit over the end of the bleeder nipple and long enough to get to the bottom of the bottle. I hang it via a wire hook onto an axle. Open the bleeder..attach the hose...go pump the brake pedal SLOWLY 10 times or so while trying to watch and see if there are any more air bubbles coming out of the hose end..Make sure there is still fluid in teh resevoir...If only fluid is coming out and you think its clean fresh fluid..then before removing the hose, tighten the bleeder and go to the next wheel..Supposed to do rr, lr, then rf then lf. Daryl of AA Transaxle (425) 788-4070 aatransaxle.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "Geza Polony" <gezapolony@SBCGLOBAL.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 9:03 AM Subject: Re: Bad juju?