Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 17 Feb 2007 18:13:14 -0800
From:         Philip Zimmerman <philzimm1@OBERON.ARK.COM>
Subject:      89 vanagon swivel seats - how do you make them swivel ?

Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 15:46:35 -0500 From: Larry Hinshaw <LHinshaw@EARTHLINK.NET>

Larry wrote: OK... I have screwed around now for about an hour total and still have not figured out how to swivel the seats ! I know that you depress the latch in the from of each seat which should release the seat from the forward position.

I have pushed and prodded and neither seat will budge. I don't have the owners manual ...but this isn't rocket science is it? Neither seat is damaged.

I need some advice before I take the seats out so that I can get a better look.

From: Jake de Villiers <crescentbeachguitar@GMAIL.COM>

Lift the lever and push hard.