Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 19 Feb 2007 09:50:26 -0800
From:         Randy Bergum <organslave@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Swiss Army Knife - Necessary Tool Content

I think it would fun to buy a Swiss Champ, then take it apart and graft in a 3' long section of stuff that matches the original knife parts to make the MONSTER knife. It wouldn't have to do anything useful, but you could use it as a club to pummel persons of differing opinons (or people who mock your knife).

Randy Bergum 1990 Carat Fullerton, CA