Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 20 Feb 2007 12:11:44 -0800
From:         Zoltan <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      Re: Tales from Europe and VW campers (part 3)
Comments: To: Martin Jagersand <jag@CS.UALBERTA.CA>

As an interested customer, I was reading the story from the beginning. The last part was the most important, about how to register one and all the little things to know about that. Throughout the story, I could see myself going through the same. It will be helpful when I would have to do the same things. Sorry to know that the 'dream turbo diesel' did not pan out. But the one you got will be just as good for Europe. Thanks for the write up. Fun reading. Zoltan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Martin Jagersand" <jag@CS.UALBERTA.CA> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 12:20 AM Subject: Tales from Europe and VW campers (part 3)