Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 20 Feb 2007 21:57:53 -0500
From:         Stephen Steele <steeles@HORIZONVIEW.NET>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon factory cruise control system... install resource?
Comments: To: JordanVw@aol.com

It is a very small pet, quite small as far as peeves go. For instance, it's much smaller than my youngest son's pet gold fish. The good thing is it doesn't come out much. I'll put it back away in the back of my closet and not feed it for a month or two... just promise not to call the ASPCA for pet peeve abuse. Thanks for the civil response and for the info... I was looking for step by step for the posterity of the archives. Maybe I'll write one up and take some pics as I do it. Thanks again. -- Stephen Chillicothe OH