Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:59:04 -0800
From:         jon <jon@KENNEKE.COM>
Subject:      Re: The dreaded AFM adjustment screw
Comments: To: Mike Frost <wasserleaker@GMAIL.COM>

Good work! As a true keyboard mechanic, I agree that it is electrical. Those grounds will get ya. Look at the ground strap on the right side of the engine, and go from there. It doesn't hurt to add some extra ground connections.

One tip on the idle stab. valve: no need to disconnect the vacuum lines. Simply unplug the electrical connection to the ISV. No muss, no fuss, and no vacuum leaks.

Good luck,

Jon