Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 16 Feb 2007 09:16:26 -0800
From:         aatransaxle <daryl@AATRANSAXLE.COM>
Subject:      Re: Anyone interested in a Seattle area GTG in May or early June?

Count me in...picnic at my place, but only room for about 10 vans Daryl of AA Transaxle (425) 788-4070 aatransaxle.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Marshall" <mailinglist@FASTFORWARD.CA> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 9:06 PM Subject: Anyone interested in a Seattle area GTG in May or early June?