Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 26 Feb 2007 02:45:53 +0000
From:         Dave Vickery <davevickery@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Price of Syncro Westy

Seems to me the best deals come from the free classified ads. I guess some of them don't care enough to market their vans in the right places and go for the easy free craigslist type ads. So sometimes you see great deals. Ebay sometimes is similar but usually more knowledgable sellers. Autotrader is good too if you do a national search and the list it until it sells is a good deal for vanagon owners who may have to wait to find the right buyer. My very nice 90 2wd Westy took 3 months to sell and it was priced low enough to be getting calls from far away states. (I wanted to to find a local buyer).

But I'll give your idea a try and see if there are any bites. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 1991 Syncro vanagon converted to poptop camper Subaru 2.5 165hp engine, SmallCar setup 2nd to last syncro ever sold in the US Second owner, Arizona rust free van under 150K Over $40,000 invested (original sticker and upgrades) Rebuilt transmission, decoupler, rear locker SA Carat II 15" alloy wheels and new BFG AT tires Lift springs, Big Bumpers, too much to list... $29,000 firm

Dave in Denver

_________________________________________________________________ Refi Now: Rates near 39yr lows! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new payment http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-17727&moid=7581