Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 23 Feb 2007 16:01:58 +0000
From:         Dennis Haynes <dhaynes@OPTONLINE.NET>
Subject:      Re: Oil is Killing our Cars?
Comments: To: Mike S <mikes@FLATSURFACE.COM>

Talk about Castrol marketing, They sell a tranny fluid called TransSynd. They have some how partnered with Allison so that this is the only fluid approved in their transmissions if you want the warranty. Amsoil is the only company challenging this and offering a fluid they claim is equal and they will back it up in case of a fluid related failure. It is almost the same price so I stick with the TranSynd. I hate having my arm twisted though.

Dennis.

----- Original Message ----- From: Mike S Date: Friday, February 23, 2007 7:05 am Subject: Re: Oil is Killing our Cars? To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM