Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 23 Feb 2007 23:54:32 -0500
From:         Jim Akiba <syncrolist@BOSTIG.COM>
Subject:      Re: Oil is Killing our Cars?
Comments: To: dhaynes@OPTONLINE.NET

Also from Mobil's website

"Mobil Delvac Synthetic ATF is recommended for use in modern high performance trucks, buses, utility vehicles, haulers, vans and other equipment requiring Allison TES-295, Allison C-4 or Voith performance levels."

-----Original Message----- From: Dennis Haynes [mailto:dhaynes@OPTONLINE.NET] Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 11:47 PM To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Re: Oil is Killing our Cars?

So, Does anyone know of an ATF that is labeled for the TES-295 specification?

Dennis

----- Original Message ----- From: Jeffrey Schwaia Date: Friday, February 23, 2007 1:39 pm Subject: Re: Oil is Killing our Cars? To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM