Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 25 Feb 2007 19:52:28 -0500
From:         Stephen Steele <steeles@HORIZONVIEW.NET>
Subject:      Re: Which Type 2 to recommend?
Comments: To: joel walker <jwalker17@earthlink.net>

U.J.: Thanks for the advice. I too had an a/c Vanagon. I drove it a little too hard and fast...not the thing to do; but it was a great camper and kid hauler.

I totally agree with you about the road handling and the brakes (over the T2 and 3)... both important features for the immature driver.

Comparative shopping is good idea, too. Thanks again for your thoughts. -- Stephen Chillicothe OH