Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 26 Feb 2007 06:59:29 -0800
Subject:      Re: [TDI-conversion] Catastrophic failure, a week-long saga,
              not-so-happy ending
Comments: To: TDI-conversion@yahoogroups.com
Comments: cc: Syncro <syncro@yahoogroups.com>,
          tdi-conversion@yahoogroups.com, diesel-vanagon@yahoogroups.com

Not so good at all Karl, It looks like you do already own a good van to turn into the perfect van. I absolutely love my high top camper - why not turn your Syncro 16 into a nice clean TDI? I think the only thing better than my Westfalia hightop would be to move up to a Westfalia Atlantic in the LT range so I can get a toilet and shower in there. They never made these in a 4x4 variant, but that doesn't stop the determined,

David Marshall

http://www.hasenwerk.ca http://www.fastforward.ca

Box 4153, Quesnel BC, Canada V2J 3J2

On Sun, February 25, 2007 20:51, Karl Mullendore wrote: > As a few folks have asked for an explanation of what happened to me/my > van, here goes: > First, I'm ok, it's only the van that is hurting. Well, truthfully, I've > gone through a lot this week because of this... >