Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 21 Feb 2007 21:45:24 -0900
From:         Mark Tuovinen <mst@AK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Help.. replaceing rear heater core 87 Vanagon GL
Comments: To: jon <jon@KENNEKE.COM>

You are correct about the Westy not requiring the removal of the seat, this is because part of the Westfalia conversion was an entirely different rear seat assembly and they eliminated the problem. Passenger vans have the stock VW seat which does require either modification of the cover or removal of the seat. Once you get past the cover which is black plastic on a passenger van, the job is the same, it is how you get to this point that is different.

Mark in AK BTDT on both styles and the Westy is definitely easier

----- Original Message ----- From: jon <jon@KENNEKE.COM> Date: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 5:40 pm Subject: Re: Help.. replaceing rear heater core 87 Vanagon GL To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM