Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 2 Mar 2007 13:31:19 -0900
From:         Mark Tuovinen <mst@AK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Syncros ROCK!
Comments: To: Christopher Gronski <gronski@GMAIL.COM>

Re: "Though part of me is reluctant to use my syncro in winter, preferring instead to save it from rust,"

I feel the same about our `87 Westy Syncro, my solution was to purchase a `87 GL Sunroof Syncro for me to use as a year round daily driver saving the Westy for summer trips. Now if I could only get some decent heat in it, I am warmer running at -`25F than I am driving at `0F.

Mark in AK

----- Original Message ----- From: Christopher Gronski <gronski@GMAIL.COM> Date: Friday, March 2, 2007 10:07 am Subject: Syncros ROCK! To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM