Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 4 Mar 2007 17:19:33 -0800
From:         Mike Williams <westyvanagon@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Seeking Input - Big Disc Brakes

hey, jake...lemme know what you come up with for an interchange on those brake parts. i work at a junkyard in massachusetts and have access to just about every make and model of audi or volkswagen, and we even got in an 84 porche 944 last week (i was looking at the front discs, and the hubs look similar.

coincidentally, my westy is an 84...

hope to hear from you soon...thanks again.

mike williams & taima smith 84 westy (undergoing complete resoration/conversion) 80 280 se 03 new beetle (cromaflair package)