Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 6 Mar 2007 14:02:26 -0700
From:         "Anderson,Chuck" <CAnderson@UA.COLOSTATE.EDU>
Subject:      FW:      FW:      The ole head dilema

Madeline- It seems that my flippant answer to your question side-tracked a discussion that ought to take place. I apologize for that. As I said, my van is in a similar situation with a head leak. But in addition, mine also a number of other serious and expensive to solve problems. Not knowing your situation, I hesitate to offer any advice. There are people on the list much more experienced and knowledgeable who can do that. If the only problem that my van was experiencing right now was the head leak, I would go for option #1, especially since you mention that you already have $7000 invested in it. But, I'll be curious to hear what others have to say. Chuck Anderson '86 GL

Choose door #4 before you get in any deeper than you already are. That's what I'm about to do. Chuck Anderson '86 GL