Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 1 Mar 2007 18:26:20 -0500
From:         Tom Myers <motmyers@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      You gotta admire the spirit....but what's that i smell?

Found this on the seattle craigslist... poor fella.

I smell doom [ or maybe just old fuel lines...]

sorry for the pessimism - too much snow here.

Tom Myers Rochester NY 90 Westy 91 Syncro http://motmyers.blogspot.com

Wanted VW Volkswagen Vanagon, Mini Bus

I am a local College Student planning a cross-country journey across Canada and the US on a very small budget, and I am looking for a VW Vanagon or Mini Bus, preferably automatic and preferably running well with a clear title. I don’t have much money but I have some, so if you have a running VW Vanagon, or mini bus with a clear title that you would like to sell, or donate, please contact me, and if you might also have any of the following that you would like to donate, It would be greatly appreciated. I can drive around King Co. to pick stuff up, at a convenient time aswel.

VW Volkswagon, Volkswagen Vanagon, or mini bus Solar panel Deep Cycle 12V batteries Bio Diesel Money donation for Bio Diesel or Food on the journey And anything else that might help out on our journey.

Thankyou for reading, and have a great day!

Reply to: sale-282998557@craigslist.org Date: 2007-02-22, 2:28PM PST

_________________________________________________________________ The average US Credit Score is 675. The cost to see yours: $0 by Experian. http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=660600&bcd=EMAILFOOTERAVERAGE