Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 1 Mar 2007 17:27:11 -0700
From:         Tom Buese <tombuese@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: You gotta admire the spirit....but what's that i smell?
Comments: To: Tom Myers <motmyers@HOTMAIL.COM>

On Mar 1, 2007, at 4:26 PM, Tom Myers wrote:

> Found this on the seattle craigslist... poor fella. > > I smell doom [ or maybe just old fuel lines...] > > > sorry for the pessimism - too much snow here. > ......................

> Wanted VW Volkswagen Vanagon, Mini Bus > > I am a local College Student planning a cross-country journey > across Canada > and the US on a very small budget, and I am looking for a VW > Vanagon or Mini > Bus, preferably automatic and preferably running well with a clear > title. I > don’t have much money but I have some, so if you have a running VW

> Vanagon, > or mini bus with a clear title that you would like to sell, or donate, > please contact me, and if you might also have any of the following > that you > would like to donate, It would be greatly appreciated. I can drive > around > King Co. to pick stuff up, at a convenient time aswel. > > VW Volkswagon, Volkswagen Vanagon, or mini bus > Solar panel > Deep Cycle 12V batteries > Bio Diesel > Money donation for Bio Diesel or Food on the journey > And anything else that might help out on our journey. > > Thankyou for reading, and have a great day! Seems like good work if you can get it! I guess nothing ventured nothing gained? I think maybe I'll place a similar ad:

I am a local architect, vw vendor, planning a cross country journey on a very small budget & am looking for a 16" syncro westfalia camper, or other expensive German vehicle, preferably w/ tiptronic transmission, 3.6 L Porsche engine that runs well w/ clear title & legal in all 49 states & Canada. I don't have much cash, but I do have many credit cards w/ large limits, so if you have a sweet running syncro westy, you would like to sell cheap or even better donate, please contact moi, & if you might have any of the following basic necessities you would like to donate, it would be greatly appreciated. I can drive around my immediate area to score any of this stuff, if it's convenient for moi.

16" Syncro Westfalia, Custom MB Unimog Trekking Vehicle, or a 63 VW Dormmobile camper w/ SO-44 interior hybrid engine/battery engine system to fit above cases of Chateau LaTour 1964 wine Money in minimum 5 figure donations for gas or haute cuisine on the journey. And anything else that may help out on our journey, like the Swedish Bikini Team, gift certificates to Zagat rated restaurants & B & B's etc.

Thank you for reading and have a bitchin day!!

Pax,

Tom B.-I had to walk 10 miles up hill in the snow each way to get to school growing up in Hawaii & I am ENTITLED to this trip