Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 10 Mar 2007 09:45:01 +0000
From:         John Carpenter <Trvlr2001@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: road trip to georgia..
Comments: To: AOL.COMvanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM

Hi Chris, Coincidence! Just flew back from Atlanta / Montgomery to SLC, UT Yesterday. 75 degrees W/ Sunny skies in Montgomery. But you're right, no Vanagons ??? I wanted to drive an 89 back from Sarasota, but my traveling orders didn't finalize in time and the Vanagon was sold $5900, what a deal ! :o) Cooler here in Utah, but Springs a comin' !!! best, John C...

-------------- Original message -------------- From: JordanVw@AOL.COM