Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 13 Mar 2007 10:20:55 -0700
From:         Zoltan <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      Re: (human) Vanagon syndrome
Comments: To: David Milo <dellaone@GMAIL.COM>

The buses and the Vanagons are made for the German families. And later the Westfalias are made to be able to leave home and go on a family vacation. Already many did with their buses before. It is an ideal vehicle where you can attend the kids, keep all the toys, porta potty, food, baby wipers, they can run around, they call it 'carhouse', they can hide in the cabinet, they can sleep like in a real bed, and it is not going scary fast. Also it is safer in an accident, stronger than a car, less crying when it is damaged, more likely to be able to drive away. People, who just had a baby, are frequently on the market looking for a Vanagon or a Westfalia if they can afford. It is most surprising that one can not see the great advantages of the van. Unless it is for reasons of vanity. I have raised four kids with my Westfalia, great vacations, and the kids can't imagine a better vehicle. They actually think, that all kids went through the same experiences and when they find out that its not the case, they are baffled. How can anyone have grown up without one. I still have the same camper, just as a family history item. We think, this is the most lovable thing on four wheels. Zoltan ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Milo" <dellaone@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 3:51 AM Subject: Re: (human) Vanagon syndrome